There's one thing I know for sure: The ingredients of everything matters. Your body is like one giant sponge, absorbing everything you put in it or on it. And as an entrepreneur, it's waaaay too easy to grab the cheapest/nearest bottle of whatever and put your health on the backburner.
While my own health + wellness journey has involved a lot more than changing out my skincare and haircare products, this was definitely one of the first places I started.
As promised, here's a list of my fave organic (and in some cases vegan) products. Replacing even one these items is a super simple way to bring a little healthy into your life.
1. Face Wash: Woodlot Nourishing Cleansing Balm $39
2. Daily Moisturizer: Woodlot Nourishing Facial Moisturizer $38
3. Night Moisturizer: Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming night balm (looooove this stuff)
4. Regular SPF: COOLA Unscented Matte Face Tint SPF 30
5. Body Moisturizer: Rejuvanique Oil Intensive ($99) (Why I love it: includes 11+ unique molecular ingredients – including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, beta-carotene and omega-3 fatty acids – that replace the body’s own natural oils!)
Ya'll know I sell vegan, non-toxic, luxury haircare right? below are my fave products that I use daily. Free of sulfates and chemicals, they promote natural hairgrowth and rejuvination:
1. Shampoo: Monat Renew Shampoo ($35)
2. Conditioner: Monat Revitalize Conditioner ($47)
3. Nourishing Hair Masque: Replenish Masque ($50) (perfect for repairing + hydrating damaged hair! Every time I use it, people ask if I've had a Brazilian Blowout!)
Want to try Monat, risk free? Try + return it in 30 days if you're not absolutely in love. Click here to take our hair quiz and find the perfect products for you.
1. Lipgloss: Ilia Lipgloss ($24)
2. Tinted Moisturizer: BEAUTYCOUNTER Dew Skin SPF 20 ($40)
3. Concealer: RMS Beauty "un" cover-up ($36)
Okay ya'll, I think that pretty much covers it! Please let me know if you have any questions, would like to order some luxury, vegan haircare, or have your own fave products that you think I should add to this list! XO